Hunt for Great Managers: This awards category is coupled with “Companies with Great Managers” and the participants in CGM program will be given some free nominations for “Hunt for Great Managers. “Hunt for Great Managers” enables the companies to position their “Great” managers against those from other organizations. The nominated managers will be assessed on the key managerial criteria based on R-OPTI model. Post survey, the shortlisted managers will undergo an assessment followed by an interview with industry experts. “Hunt for Great Managers” will allow the organizations to gauge the effectiveness of the “Great” managers within their organizations as opposed to the “Great Managers” across the participant organizations.
Note: We don’t encourage individual entries for “Hunt for Great Managers”.
What is the “Hunt” about?
- How efficient are the managers in driving results in your organization?
- How effective is your managerial pool in aligning their teams to your overall vision?
- How effective are your managers in providing feedback, coaching, rewarding performance and developing people?
- Are your managers capable to build effective teams?
- Do your employees find their managers to be credible?
What will the Organizations Get?
- Benchmarks: Manager level benchmarks with respect to the manager pool and their comparison with the peer group (Individual manager benchmarks will be provided to the manager)
- Best Practices: PB will provide best practices from the top organizations in terms of managerial capability development as part of the organizational report
- Recommendations: Recommendations from PB’s research on how best organizations can improve their scores